We know promotional products are a powerful marketing tool. But during this pandemic, we really woke up to the powerful ways they can actually promote the physical and mental well-being of your customers. Cost-effective and easily distributed on-site or by mail, promo products generate good will by helping with many things from safety and sanitation, to distance learning, stress relief, or a much needed pampering. The huge range of choices to brand with your logo allow you to get creative with new, and most importantly, USEFUL ways to help your clients – while also achieving your marketing goals. If you are thinking hand sanitizer and face masks, those are only the beginning!
Some products are specifically related to the Covid-19 pandemic, and can be essential items to your customers’ safety and preparedness. Masks, gaiters, face shields, gloves, hand sanitizers, no-touch door opening tools, antibacterial wipes and cleaners, eye protection, digital thermometers… and any of these will no doubt be appreciated. But the variety of promo products is so great that many other items can be a truly helpful gift as people go about their lives during this health emergency.
From lockdowns to quarrantines to general social distancing, one thing we all share is that we are spending much more time at home. With that in mind, many promo products are great assets to improving how we spend our time at home whether we are working, distance learning, or pursuing hobbies.
- Gardening: ceramic pots, rain guages, gardening tools, seeds, grow kits, kneelers, sun hats, watering cans, and more.
- Cooking: cutting boards, knife sets, mugs, glassware, coolers, utensils, etc.
- Home Repair: measuring tape, work gloves, flashlights, safety glasses, and tools of every king.
- Home Office/Home Learning Supplies: cell phone and laptop accessories, earbuds, headphones, mousepads, chargers, webcams and covers, paperweights, flash drives, powerbanks, adapters, cord organizers, speakers, and on and on!
Along with specific PPE products, people are looking for ways to stay healthy and fit while still maintaining social distance and coping with an unprecedented amount of time in the home. Self care promo products are always popular:
- Working Out: branded sportswear, coolers, sunglasses, folding chairs, backpacks, golfballs, footballs, and any other kind of sports equipment and outdoor gear.
- Stress Relief: stress balls, candles, cushions, massage pillows, aromatherapy, incense, adult coloring books, puzzles, humidifiers.
- Diet: protein bars, mints, coffee and tea, trail mix, snacks, nuts, condiments, and many other edibles you might not immediately consider for promos.
Even high end designers and brands have been reacting to the pandemic with the creation of luxury PPE like “hazmat tuxedos,” Louis Vuitton face shields, and Burberry plaid facemasks. But there are many affordable promo gifts that will make your customers feel pampered and appreciated. Think chocolates, bath salts and body lotion, travel bags, stuffed animals, home decor, and more
Browsing the online catalog can give you many ideas and get your creativity flowing in planning your promo marketing. Branded promo products can be offered for sale on your website or in-store, but as gifts they have the added power of spreading good will in your name during a difficult time. All around, they are a great investment.
Call us at 828.684.4512 for any marketing needs. As a printer, we understand communication, design, and teamwork. Your printer should be able to provide you with the latest information, inspiration, technical advice, and innovative ideas for communicating your message through print, design and typography, signage, apparel, variable data printing and direct mail, integrated marketing and environmentally responsible printing. If they can’t, you have the wrong printer! The best advice, always, is to ASK YOUR PRINTER!
ImageSmith is now partnered with Extreme Awards & Engraving – our in-house partner providing custom engraved trophies and awards for employee recognition programs, sporting events, and promotional needs. With our new sister company, we will be sharing space, resources and expertise in a collaboration designed to further provide you with one place to meet all of your marketing needs… Under One Roof! Visit them online at www.extremeae.com or call direct at 828.684.4538.